Standard Product Range
At its heart, Air2O IDEC technology utilizes a two stage evaporative cooling solution – in the first stage, outdoor air is passed through the Heat Rejecter section of the unit, which houses an evaporative cooling system optimized to cool water. As the warm air passes the wet media, some water is evaporated and the resulting enthalpy change cools the water.
This cooled water is then transferred to a high efficiency heat exchanger within the supply section of the unit, over which the primary supply air is passed, to deliver the first stage of cooling with no added moisture -Indirect Evaporative Cooling. The air is further cooled as it passes the second cooling stage – Direct Evaporative Cooling.
‘The combination of these two stages delivers the highest performing evaporative cooling system in the world today.’
Air2O’s equally unique intelligent control system, ACSESS, automatically responds to external weather conditions, continuously adapting its cooling strategy to run only the most efficient cooling systems for the ambient condition of the moment. This means that the higher energy systems are only used when needed, ensuring consistent performance, high efficiency and significant energy savings.
Download information sheet
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Up to 130% Wet Bulb Efficiency (70% Dew Point Efficiency)
- Double wall insulated construction.
- Integral Automated Control / ACSESS system BACnet optional
- Single Point Power Connection, Single Point Water Supply
- Single Point Drain Connection
- Automatic Water Quality Management System
Supply Air Section:
- Intake filters
- EC Fans to maximize efficiency
- Indirect Cooling Coil & Pump
- Direct Evaporative Cooling Pads c/w Stainless sump and circ pump
Indirect Heat Rejection Section:
- Evaporative Cooling Pads c/w Stainless sump
- Direct drive heat rejection fan
- Gas Heating Option Available
The Next Generation Hybrid Air Conditioning System
When your project calls for the most efficient and environmentally responsible cooling system, Air2O is the world leading next generation hybrid air conditioning system with unparalleled performance and eco credentials.
Give us a call at 1-(602)-699-3766, or request a quote to learn more about how Air2O products can benefit you.