At its heart, Air2O IDEC technology utilizes a two stage evaporative cooling solution – in the first stage, outdoor air is passed through the Heat Rejecter section of the unit, which houses an evaporative cooling system optimized to cool water. As the warm air passes the wetted media, some water is evaporated and the resulting enthalpy change cools the water.
This cooled water is then transferred to a high efficiency heat exchanger within the supply section of the unit, over which the primary supply air is passed, to deliver the first stage of cooling with no added moisture -Indirect Evaporative Cooling. The air is further cooled as it passes the second cooling stage – Direct Evaporative Cooling.
The combination of these two stages delivers the highest performing evaporative cooling system in the world today.
Air2O’s equally unique intelligent control system, ACSESS, automatically responds to external weather conditions, continuously adapting its cooling strategy to run only the most efficient cooling systems for the ambient condition of the moment. This means that the higher energy systems are only used when needed, ensuring consistent performance, high efficiency and significant energy savings.
Download Information Sheet
Features & Benefits
- High efficiency direct drive plug fan.
- High efficiency secondary axial fan with low noise design.
- Separate primary and secondary water circuits for optimum efficiency.
- 24 volt control panel compatible with any external interface / control / Thermostat.
- Automated water quality management system, field adjustable for specific site requirements.
- Water limit switches for pump protection.
- UV filtration.
- Penta Post construction.
- Built in economiser function.
Standard Unit Sizes Available
|Volume (CFM)||Volume (m3/s)||Volume (m3/h)||Cooling Capacity* Room (Ton)||Cooling Capacity* Nominal (Ton)|
*Cooling capacity measured considering outdoor conditions 100°F (37°C) DBT and 70°F (21°C) WBT – Room Temperature 78°F (25°C).