Air2O Hybrid IDEC technology combines a two stage evaporative cooling solution with an integrated Dx system. Utilizing Air2O’s equally unique intelligent control system, ACSESS, automatically responds to external weather conditions, continuously adapting its cooling strategy to run only the most efficient cooling systems for the ambient condition of the moment. This means that the higher energy systems are only used when needed, ensuring consistent performance, high efficiency and significant energy savings.
Conditioning the ambient supply air with the indirect coil as the first stage of cooling significantly reduces the size of the evaporator coil, saving energy and increasing efficiency.
The condenser coils, located within the heat rejecter section of the unit, ensure the air onto the coil is always pre cooled to the WB temperature of the ambient, dramatically increasing their efficiency when compared to traditional condenser systems.
‘The combination of these innovations deliver the highest performing packaged hybrid air conditioning system in the world today.’
Download information sheet
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Up to 130% Wet Bulb Efficiency (70% Dew Point Efficiency)
- Double wall insulated construction.
- Integral Automated Control / ACSESS system BACnet optional.
- Single Point Power Connection, Single Point Water Supply
- Connection, Single Point Drain Connection.
- Automatic Water Quality Management System.
Supply Air Section:
- Intake filters.
- EC Fans to maximize efficiency
- Indirect Cooling Coil & Pump.
- Direct Evaporative Cooling Pads c/w Stainless sump and circ pump.
- Integral DX coil, condenser, and compressor
Indirect Heat Rejection Section:
- Evaporative Cooling Pads c/w Stainless sump.
- Direct drive heat rejection fan.
- Gas Heating Option Available.
- Heat pump option available
The Next Generation Hybrid Air Conditioning System
When your project calls for the most efficient and environmentally responsible cooling system, Air2O is the world leading next generation hybrid air conditioning system with unparalleled performance and eco credentials.
Give us a call at 1-(602)-699-3766, or request a quote to learn more about how Air2O products can benefit you.