Air2O Hybrid IDEC technology combines a two stage evaporative cooling solution with an integrated Dx system. Utilizing Air2O’s equally unique intelligent control system, ACSESS, automatically responds to external weather conditions, continuously adapting its cooling strategy to run only the most efficient cooling systems for the ambient condition of the moment. This means that the higher energy systems are only used when needed, ensuring consistent performance, high efficiency and significant energy savings.
Conditioning the ambient supply air with the indirect coil as the first stage of cooling significantly reduces the size of the evaporator coil, saving energy and increasing efficiency.
The condensor coils, located within the heat rejecter section of the unit, ensure the air onto the coil is always pre cooled to the WB temperature of the ambient, dramatically increasing their efficiency when compared to traditional condenser systems.
The combination of these innovations deliver the highest performing Hybrid Evaporative Cooling system in the world today.
Features & Benefits
- Built in economiser function
- High efficiency direct drive plug fan.
- High efficiency secondary axial fan with low noise design.
- Separate primary and secondary water circuits for optimum efficiency.
- 24 volt control panel compatible with any external interface / control / Thermostat.
- Automated water quality management system, field adjustable for specific site requirements.
- Water limit switches for pump protection.
- UV filtration.
- Penta Post construction.
- Integrated Dx System.
Hybrid Unit Sizes Available
|Volume (CFM)||Volume (m3/s)||Volume (m3/h)||Cooling Capacity* Room (Ton)||Cooling Capacity* Nominal (Ton)|
*Cooling capacity measured considering outdoor conditions 100°F (37°C) DBT and 70°F (21°C) WBT – Room Temperature 78°F (25°C).