FAHU / DOAS Product Range
IDEC – Fresh Air Pre-Cooling reducing cooling load up-to 35% in humid conditions.
Fresh air pre-cooling using indirect evaporative cooling (IEC) offers great energy savings and carbon emission reduction opportunities. Air2O IDEC units can be utilized for pre-cooling the fresh air supplied to AHU or areas operating independently for cooling based on space temperatures achievable this process can be utilized to reduce the total load on the building by reducing the sensible load on the coil.
Packaged Fresh Air-Cooling / DOAS units with built-in DX modules to provide up-to 45% less power consumption.
Air2O can provide supply air temperatures as low as 57°f/14oC in humid weather conditions for 100% fresh air applications using 1st Stage Indirect Evaporative Cooling and a supplementary 2nd Stage DX Cooling at a power consumption of 1 KW per ton. Due to the ability to utilize multiple modes of cooling when compared to a standard FAHU / DOAS with a single mode of DX operation the energy savings potential can be between 40-70%.
Standard Fresh Air Handling / DOAS Units with IEC Cooling + Chilled Water Cooling 40% less power consumption.
Air2O can achieve any given supply air temperature be it humid or dry ambient air conditions due its ability to operate with multiple cooling modes when needed such as cooling the air using an Indirect Evaporative Cooling mode as 1st stage and Chilled Water Cooling as 2nd Stage it helps reducing the total cooling load tremendously hence making it the most energy efficient mode of fresh air cooling.
‘Due to the ability to utilize multiple modes of cooling when compared to a standard FAHU / DOAS with a single mode of DX operation, the energy savings potential can be between 40-70%.’
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Up to 130% Wet Bulb Efficiency (70% Dew Point Efficiency).
- Double wall insulated construction.
- Integral Automated Control / ACSESS system BACnet optional.
- Single Point Power Connection, Single Point Water Supply.
- Connection, Single Point Drain Connection.
- Automatic Water Quality Management System.
Supply Air Section:
- Intake filters.
- EC Fans to maximize efficiency.
- Indirect Cooling Coil & Pump.
- Direct Evaporative Cooling Pads c/w Stainless sump and circ pump.
- Integral DX coil, condenser, and compressor.
Indirect Heat Rejection Section:
- Evaporative Cooling Pads c/w Stainless sump.
- Direct drive heat rejection fan.
- Gas Heating Option Available.
- Heat pump option available.
The Next Generation Hybrid Air Conditioning System
When your project calls for the most efficient and environmentally responsible cooling system, Air2O is the world leading next generation hybrid air conditioning system with unparalleled performance and eco credentials.
Give us a call at 1-(602)-699-3766, or request a quote to learn more about how Air2O products can benefit you.